Safari Club International is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries, full benefits, and a generous retirement plan. Located in the heart of Arizona's lush Sonoran Desert, SCI is looking for professional staff who are dedicated to holding the organization's charitable tenets to their highest standard.
- Director of Member and Chapter Services
This position is responsible for SCI Member and Chapter Services staff functions which include membership fulfillment requirements, processing of all chapter and membership applications, and customer service. Oversees membership records, including membership growth, retention and acquisition analysis. Develops, promotes, plans, implements and manages membership programs and annual membership campaigns.
All applicants should demonstrate an understanding of, and commitment to, hunting as an essential part of biologically sound and ethically responsible international wildlife management.
- Administrative Assistant - Part Time
This individual who fills this position will perform a variety of administrative functions for the operations in Safari Club International’s and Safari Club International Foundation’s Washington, DC office. Candidates must be able to handle the functions of organizing and administering the day-to-day operations of a government affairs office, must assist SCI and SCIF staff in their preparation for events and meetings and must be able to handle the arrangement of business and social events both within and outside the office. The candidate must be dependable, enthusiastic, detail oriented, resourceful, self-motivated and possess strong verbal and written communications skills. This position also monitors delivery and pickup of materials, maintains the front office, and assists staff for both SCI and SCIF with various administrative duties.
All applicants should demonstrate an understanding of, and commitment to, hunting as an essential part of biologically sound and ethically responsible international wildlife management. The ideal candidate will have an existing knowledge of SCI’s current programs and mission, and be passionate about hunter’s rights.
Safari Club International is the leader in protecting the freedom to hunt and in promoting wildlife conservation worldwide.
SCI is committed to:
- Providing value to members by shaping legislation and policies that protect the freedom to hunt locally, nationally and internationally.
- Keeping members informed regarding issues that impact hunting while educating and entertaining members with engaging articles about the rich heritage of hunting in all forms of media.
- Providing a community for hunters worldwide where camaraderie is enjoyed and expert information is exchanged, and where members are able to participate in a market for quality hunting goods and services.
- Promoting a positive image of hunters and portraying them as responsible citizens who fund wildlife conservation, education and other programs which benefit the community.
SCI Human Resources
4800 West Gates Pass Road
Tucson, AZ 85745
Email: Human Resources